EN | DE
Data privacy statement
If you are calling this or other internet web pages, you transfer via your internet browser data to our imngs.org webserver. The following data will be recorded during the actual communication between your internet browser and our webserver in a logfile:
- IP address of accessing computer
- Date and time of access
- Name, URL and amount of data for files called
- Status (which file has been transferred, not found etc.)
- Data recognizing the browser and operation system used (in case the browser sends such data)
- Website from which the access started (in case the browser sends such data)
The processing of the data in this log file is done as follows:
- Entries in the logfile are evaluated to recognize attacks and react against those.
- In particular cases, i.e. in case of disruptions, errors or other safety issues, the file will be analyzed manually.
- Log entries older than seven days will be anonymized by shortening the IP.
- The anonymized logs are used to analyses webpage traffic. The software is used locally from the IT department of the Wissenschaftszentrum Weihenstephan.
- The IP addresses included in logfile entries will not be concatenated with other data, such that we can identify specific persons.
Personal data, which you send via contact forms and similar websites on our server, will only be collected by your agreement, i.e. you agree when entering the data. The data given will only be used for intended purposes as explained on the websites. Please check the details in the forms.
We save on your hard drive session cookies. The duration of validity is only for the period of your visit on your website and they will expire afterwards immediately. The cookies are used for the communication between our webserver and your client system for the whole time of your visit to identify and authorize actions. Your personal settings in your browser for deletion of cookies will influence deletion of cookies on your client system – we have no influence on this.
With regards to contents correctness of personal data
You have the right to get free of charge information of your personal data, which have been stored. Additionally, you have the right to have incorrect data to be corrected, canceled and deleted.
Validity and correctness
When using our webserver you agree to the data usage explained above. This data privacy statement is immediately valid and replaces any older statements. Because of the development of our websites, it might be necessary to revise this data privacy statement. We reserve the right to change the data privacy statement anytime for future use and recommend reading the actual data privacy statement from time-to-time.
This English version is a rough translation. For legal purposes, please check the German version.